This page contains details based on the affiliate marketing training course created by Chuck n Andy – The Super Affiliate Academy.
Before we get rolling and covering the syllabus. To be searching for an affiliate marketing guide as old as this one might not be the ideal way to get your affiliate marketing 101 skills developed/enhanced.
But, nonetheless, there are still many interesting video recordings which are quite relevant in today’s affiliate marketing space.
To my surprise, this Super Affiliate Academy crash course is still very active and used frequently by current members.
Table of Contents
Super Affiliate Academy is quite extensive. Anyone can access the training page contents to gather a profound idea on the kinds of video lessons comprised within it.
Estimation of the value of this site = $18,380
One thing I realised whilst skimming through the affiliate course. I picked up a lot of handy keyword names for products and services that Chuck and Andy recommended throughout the e-Course.
Instead of watching a quick video on the subject matter, it was just as easy to type that keyword phrase into Google to see what kind of benefits these places offer, all without having to pay the costly price to use this service.
Reaches a staggering number of – 3,965 visitors / day
So enough general chit chat, let’s jump right into this post shall we.
Super Affiliate Academy Review
*Brand: Chuck n Andy’s Super Affiliate Academy
*Website Address / URL:
*Domain Age: 1st/NOV/2010
*Co-Founder: Chuck Nguyen & Andy Nguyen
*Social Media Reach:
- YouTube – 7.2K subscribers
*Price: $1.00 then $97.00 / month
*Address / HQ: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
*Software Tools: 19.44%
*Success Stories: 42.89%
*Verdict: sufficient, though some methods are outdated
About Super Affiliate Academy
Did you know the Super Affiliate Academy program has been designed in a way to get you started within the affiliate marketing industry from scratch.
It starts you at the foundation stages of choosing your niche (group of people/audience), all the way to the more advanced ways of bringing in traffic (people) to your website/platform through Bing Pay Per Click (PPC).
These days, getting into the Super Affiliate Academy is a challenge. Right now the doors are locked and the only way you can gain admittance is to be invited by another affiliate promoting the ‘Chuck n Andy’s’ course.
The positive thing to note about Super Affiliate Academy is you know what you’re paying for upfront. You are not taken through a sales/squeeze page which feeds you bunch of BS garbage and misleading advice before making a risky purchase.
Super Affiliate Academy is a simple website with minimal confusion.
Your options are precisely:
- Site support video.
- View 239 video lessons at your own leisure.
That’s all there is to it.
About Chuck Nguyen
There is very little background regarding Chuck Nguyen. Do you think this makes Chuck illegitimate? All of Chuck’s social media profiles are dead, beside his YouTube Channel ‘Chuck Nguyen’.
Mr. Nguyen has a noteworthy number of subscribers at over 7000 subscribes, but currently remains inactive within his channel. With the last video recording being published well over a year ago.
Chuck is Australian and has an interesting accent with his English speech-craft. Probably a frontal lisp would be the reason for this.
Before capping it off here, Chuck is the Co-creator of Super Affiliate Academy and that I am sure you’re already aware of.
Super Affiliate Academy Lessons
This is quite an extensive list of training. I’ll roll them out one-by-one so you can plan whether Super Affiliate Academy is worth your time and effort:
AFFILIATE MARKETING FUNDAMENTALS (13 videos)
- 1 min 38 sec | Introduction to the geeky side of affiliate marketing.
- 6 min 07 sec | How to get a hosting server.
- 6 min 38 sec | What is a domain and why it’s important.
- 7 min 21 sec | Connecting the two together.
- 9 min 05 sec | Introduction to WordPress.
- 8 min 14 sec | Pimping up your site.
- 11 min 25 sec | Adding content to your website.
- 7 min 01 sec | The power behind WordPress.
- 6 min 05 sec | First look at auto-responders.
- 17 min 26 sec | Creating a GetResponse campaign.
- 10 min 45 sec | Automating your email sequence.
- 5 min 37 sec | Analyzing email data.
- 11 min 56 sec | Auto-responder 3rd party integrations.
BUILDING PROFITABLE NICHE SITES IN 2016 (59 videos)
- 11 min 30 sec | Introduction to nicheology.
- 8 min 09 sec | Nicheology success blueprint.
- 8 min 54 sec | Niche research is KEY!
- 9 min 25 sec | Hot niches in Clickbank.
- 9 min 06 sec | Niches in the biggest eCommerce sites.
- 6 min 29 sec | Ninja platform for niche research.
- 6 min 23 sec | More resources for research.
- 19 min 24 sec | Keyword research – finding the right keywords.
- 10 min 43 sec | How to properly use Keyword Planner.
- 7 min 18 sec | Just Google’s related searches.
- 10 min 11 sec | The first page of Google.
- 12 min 49 sec | Google extension – SEOQuake.
- 8 min 49 sec | Spying on the competition – Majestic.
- 5 min 53 sec | Spying on the competition – Ahrefs.
- 5 min 58 sec | Spying on the competition – OSE.
- 18 min 42 sec | The all-in-one tool for research.
- 8 min 21 sec | Finding products to promote.
- 12 min 43 sec | Biggest digital marketplace for affiliate marketers.
- 17 min 25 sec | Promoting physical products on Amazon
- 4 min 13 sec | Conclusion to pre-content.
- 4 min 04 sec | Creating content from your niche site.
- 5 min 57 sec | Coming up with a good domain name.
- 23 min 41 sec | Using expired domains for extra boost.
- 11 min 25 sec | Building up the niche site.
- 9 min 38 sec | First impressions is crucial.
- 6 min 50 sec | Important must-have plugins.
- 11 min 47 sec | How to use SEO Yoast.
- 13 min 19 sec | How to use Shareholic.
- 9 min 20 sec | How to use TablePress.
- 5 min 52 sec | How to use PrettyLinks & WP Smush.it.
- 10 min 50 sec | How to use easy Azon.
- 13 min 34 sec | Installing Google Analytics and reporting.
- 14 min 05 sec | Google Webmaster Tools.
- 5 min 36 sec | Filling in the blanks for your niche site.
- 8 min 26 sec | Building up visitor trust.
- 6 min 01 sec | Researching content for niche sites.
- 8 min 55 sec | Writing up the main article.
- 4 min 56 sec | Filling up content for your niche site.
- 7 min 58 sec | Different types of niche sites.
- 4 min 23 sec | Content creation conclusion.
- 7 min 50 sec | Niche site ranking factor.
- 5 min 43 sec | On-site ranking factors.
- 4 min 46 sec | URL Structuring.
- 9 min 10 sec | Titles & headings.
- 10 min 16 sec | Within the content.
- 8 min 31 sec | Optimising images & videos.
- 13 min 30 sec | Importance of interlinking & linking out.
- 16 min 05 sec | Off-site ranking factors.
- 8 min 28 sec | What are private blog networks.
- 27 min 33 sec | Finding expired domains the right way.
- 19 min 56 sec | Protecting your assets.
- 8 min 40 sec | Setting up WordPress PBN’s.
- 11 min 40 sec | Writing content for PBN’s.
- 8 min 24 sec | Maintaining your PBN’s.
- 6 min 21 sec | Creating a social presence.
- 12 min 41 sec | Facebook fanpage.
- 11 min 39 sec | Pinterest marketing.
- 7 min 06 sec | Twitter.
- 6 min 41 sec | Automating social posting.
YOUTUBE MARKETING FOR AFFILIATE MARKETERS (31 videos)
- 5 min 01 sec | Introduction to YouTube marketing.
- 4 min 07 sec | YouTube marketing blueprint.
- 4 min 24 sec | The power of launch jacking.
- 9 min 09 sec | Looking for offers to promote.
- 11 min 51 sec | Looking for upcoming launches.
- 7 min 44 sec | Different types of videos that sell.
- 8 min 31 sec | Selling via video reviews.
- 9 min 54 sec | Information keywords that attracts a ton of visitors.
- 6 min 45 sec | Doing your keyword research for profitable keywords.
- 9 min 05 sec | Underground link renting strategy.
- 10 min 34 sec | Live walk-through – looking for videos to rent.
- 3 min 17 sec | YouTube monetization conclusions.
- 6 min 22 sec | Introduction to the geeky side of video marketing.
- 5 min 23 sec | Creating your YouTube account.
- 5 min 58 sec | Gearing up your video marketing vault.
- 8 min 14 sec | Equipment & software requirements.
- 7 min 05 sec | Video type #1: Power Point presentation & Screen Cast.
- 6 min 04 sec | Tools & equipment for Screen Cast videos.
- 9 min 19 sec | Video type #2: The talking head.
- 5 min 47 sec | The talking head software.
- 6 min 27 sec | The finishing touches to your videos.
- 10 min 09 sec | Editing your videos with Camtasia.
- 7 min 46 sec | Cleaning & clearing up your audio.
- 8 min 14 sec | The important factors to ranking your videos.
- 8 min 19 sec | Optimising your YouTube channel.
- 20 min 21 sec | Advance video modification.
- 13 min 26 sec | YouTube enhancement.
- 5 min 08 sec | Sharing your videos for massive exposure.
- 5 min 56 sec | Traffic generation to your videos.
- 9 min 59 sec | Automation & services (quicker ranking but risky).
- 12 min 48 sec | Conclusion for your YouTube marketing.
BUILDING A HIGH QUALITY & RESPONSIVE EMAIL LIST (30 videos)
- 12 min 30 sec | Introduction to the importance of list building.
- 10 min 03 sec | 4 core factors that determines your success.
- 14 min 24 sec | Core elements of a squeeze pages & quality lead magnets.
- 9 min 46 sec | How to build squeeze pages using leadpages.net.
- 16 min 02 sec | How to build squeeze pages using OptimizePress 2.0.
- 9 min 18 sec | How to build squeeze pages using Epic Squeeze Page.
- 12 min 09 sec | Why you must have a high quality lead magnet.
- 21 min 00 sec | How to research & create your own lead magnet.
- 14 min 35 sec | The power of split testing & optimisation.
- 22 min 30 sec | Live walk-through on split testing & optimisation.
- 12 min 45 sec | Final tips & strategies to increase conversion rate.
- 15 min 08 sec | What to look for when choosing an offer to promote.
- 23 min 09 sec | Live walk-through on choosing a high converting offer.
- 4 min 50 sec | Recap on everything so far.
- 13 min 01 sec | Driving traffic without forum posting.
- 12 min 08 sec | Leveraging the WSO & Classified ad section.
- 15 min 09 sec | The secrets behind solo ads.
- 6 min 36 sec | Setting up the spread sheet for massive tracking.
- 14 min 40 sec | Questions to ask solo sellers.
- 18 min 15 sec | Setting up your tracking link.
- 14 min 25 sec | Looking for trusted solo sellers.
- 6 min 44 sec | Recap on buying solo ads.
- 8 min 08 sec | Introduction to email marketing & monetization.
- 15 min 03 sec | 4 different methods to monetise your list.
- 18 min 14 sec | Smashing your list for profits.
- 24 min 27 sec | Building relationships with your leads.
- 11 min 54 sec | How to sell without selling (ninja stuff).
- 17 min 19 sec | How to sell without selling part 2.
- 14 min 21 sec | Selling via live events.
- 9 min 00 sec | The final video of list building.
TEESPRING MARKETING (46 videos)
- 5 min 21 sec | Introduction to Teespring marketing.
- 11 min 35 sec | Teespring marketing success formula.
- 5 min 42 sec | Must needed research.
- 8 min 10 sec | Finding the winning niche.
- 8 min 10 sec | Trending niches.
- 6 min 33 sec | Facebook Interests niches.
- 5 min 14 sec | Facebook audience & targeting.
- 13 min 42 sec | Facebook audience insight.
- 8 min 07 sec | Researching design ideas.
- 7 min 41 sec | Using Google images.
- 10 min 16 sec | Shirt designs.
- 12 min 11 sec | Modelling shirt designs.
- 11 min 52 sec | Google search tricks.
- 5 min 40 sec | Checking for trademarks.
- 7 min 37 sec | T shirt graphic designs.
- 5 min 40 sec | Tee fonts.
- 15 min 51 sec | Basic Photoshop designs.
- 10 min 03 sec | Word clouds graphics.
- 19 min 18 sec | Outsourcing tee designs.
- 6 min 33 sec | Creating FB ad images.
- 14 min 57 sec | FB ad image example 1.
- 12 min 47 sec | FB ad image example 2.
- 8 min 56 sec | FB ad image example 3.
- 1 min 44 sec | Setting up winning teespring campaigns.
- 6 min 25 sec | Inside the platform.
- 8 min 52 sec | Adding your design.
- 10 min 30 sec | Goal settings for teespring.
- 10 min 19 sec | High converting teespring creative.
- 9 min 32 sec | Post campaign settings.
- 8 min 37 sec | Adding re-targeting pixels.
- 6 min 01 sec | Tracking your traffic & sales.
- 10 min 27 sec | Introduction to Facebook marketing.
- 10 min 50 sec | Facebook fanpage creation.
- 12 min 36 sec | Managing Facebook fanpages.
- 9 min 33 sec | Setting up like campaigns.
- 14 min 00 sec | Creating Facebook ads part 1.
- 5 min 56 sec | Creating FB ads part 2.
- 12 min 59 sec | Winning FB ads part 1.
- 9 min 19 sec | Winning FB ads part 2.
- 8 min 59 sec | Testing the waters.
- 13 min 28 sec | Split testing campaigns.
- 11 min 20 sec | Fuelling engagement.
- 11 min 19 sec | Data analysis.
- 7 min 12 sec | Reading the reports.
- 11 min 51 sec | Creating re-targeting ads.
- 11 min 51 sec | Planning your post launch.
CPA MARKETING FUNDAMENTALS (11 videos)
- 18 min 19 sec | Introduction to CPA marketing & getting accepted into their networks.
- 12 min 00 sec | CPA network live walk-through.
- 8 min 32 sec | The process of CPA marketing.
- 21 min 21 sec | How to track your clicks, conversions & subID’s.
- 14 min 12 sec | How to do a proper demographic market research part 1.
- 7 min 14 sec | How to do a proper demographic market research part 2.
- 11 min 21 sec | How to do a proper demographic market research part 3.
- 19 min 39 sec | Building landing pages for your CPA offer part 1.
- 18 min 50 sec | Building landing pages for your CPA offer part 2.
- 10 min 58 sec | Building landing pages for your CPA offer part 3.
- 5 min 27 sec | Conclusion of CPA marketing fundamentals.
PLENTY OF FISH (CPM) (14 videos)
- 10 min 02 sec | Introduction to plenty of fish marketing.
- 7 min 44 sec | The POF marketing blueprint.
- 4 min 34 sec | Creating an advertising account with POF.
- 9 min 50 sec | Best offers to promote on POF.
- 4 min 22 sec | Importance of marketing research for POF.
- 26 min 22 sec | Live walk-through on marketing research.
- 9 min 10 sec | Spying & swiping on your competitor’s campaigns.
- 9 min 27 sec | Creating a POF campaign part 1.
- 16 min 24 sec | Creating a POF campaign part 2.
- 11 min 08 sec | Creating a POF campaign part 3.
- 4 min 03 sec | The importance of split testing & bulk upload.
- 20 min 39 sec | Direct linking VS landing pages for POF.
- 29 min 57 sec | Tracking your campaign with voluum.com.
- 14 min 42 sec | Advanced tips & strategies & conclusions.
PAY PER VIEW (PPV) (14 videos)
- 12 min 03 sec | Introduction to pay per view marketing.
- 12 min 06 sec | Pay per view fundamentals.
- 21 min 08 sec | Different offers & PPV networks.
- 17 min 34 sec | How to do keyword research for your campaigns.
- 9 min 00 sec | How to do proper URL targeting for your campaigns.
- 11 min 42 sec | Live walk-through on keyword & URL research.
- 7 min 42 sec | How to spy & swipe your competitor’s campaigns.
- 7 min 40 sec | Using tools to scrape keyword & URL.
- 21 min 33 sec | Targeting recap.
- 9 min 38 sec | Direct linking VS landing page for PPV.
- 26 min 05 sec | Live walk-through on PPV campaigns.
- 8 min 58 sec | Live walk-through 50 on red campaign.
- 8 min 36 sec | Lead impact campaign walk-through.
- 9 min 35 sec | Live walk-through with Traffic Vance.
MEDIA BUYING (BANNER ADS) (9 videos)
- 16 min 50 sec | Introduction to media buying.
- 25 min 00 sec | Fundamentals & samples of banner ads & landing pages.
- 15 min 04 sec | Very important tips for media buying.
- 9 min 38 sec | Crucial notes before buying any traffic.
- 6 min 08 sec | Direct to site buy part 1.
- 21 min 10 sec | Direct to site buy live walk-through.
- 5 min 59 sec | Network buy part 1.
- 13 min 40 sec | Network buy live walk-through.
- 5 min 29 sec | Media buying conclusion.
BING AD CENTER (PPC) (12 videos)
- 4 min 48 sec | Introduction to Bing ad centre PPC.
- 6 min 53 sec | Fundamentals of Bing PPC.
- 6 min 33 sec | Fundamentals part 2.
- 9 min 34 sec | Using Google Planner and suggest terms.
- 4 min 01 sec | Using Bing keyword tool.
- 3 min 54 sec | Targeting typo keywords (ninja stuff).
- 6 min 10 sec | Bidding URL as your keyword targeting.
- 5 min 26 sec | Using paid tools for keyword research.
- 5 min 11 sec | Manual keyword research & competitive analysis.
- 14 min 08 sec | Live walk-through on creating a campaign on Bing.
- 1 min 43 sec | Tracking your Bing keyword parameters.
- 3 min 14 sec | Conclusion for marketing on Bing ad centre.
- Great for visual learners when considering this training course is an entire video based – affiliate education program.
- Substantial course offering a lot of value for it’s age. Still has relevant topics.
- Add your email info to remain on the waiting list. Only do this if you want to be marketed other product’s/services.
- The syllabus contains 239 lessons.
- Membership intake is currently closed. Likely cause this product is outdated and something not maintained.
- Don’t expect to get into Super Affiliate Academy at the moment. Shop’s shut until further notice!
- Is an average costing membership course that needs the fee to be dropped lower.
- No forum, live chat, or way to communicate with other members.
Super Affiliate Academy is well and truly closed for new clientele. Chuck and Andy have done this course justice on a variety of relevant affiliate marketing – should have’s.
Starting out as a newbie in affiliate marketing. The Super Affiliate Academy has the potential to get you earning an income online by putting forth the work into action.
It definitely lacks a social atmosphere. Which is imperative for a lot of newcomers starting out in affiliate marketing to reach there first commission.
People give up way to quick when left alone in the lurch. This has been proven over and over again. Just look at the success rate of affiliate marketers.
If you’ve reached this point of the article and now know there is no way of getting into the Chuck and Andy’s Super Affiliate Academy program.
I have a FREE platform recommendation that I began my journey into affiliate marketing & still use it daily.
Walks you Through How to Build a Website From Scratch, Free Sub-Domain’s & Site Hosting With a Proven Path to Get you Rolling in a Passion/Interest That Could Turn Into a Thriving Online e-Business. Because it Marries up with Today’s Online Marketing Standards. All you Need 123! #1 the Right Work Ethic, #2 Ask for Help & Guidance #3 Take Action on the Training!
Only click the banner if you’re ready to take action today. Alternatively, you can find out all the necessary details about this place of excellence all within the one review below. Are you an action taker? Ready to taste some online success?
I’m curious of how you found out about Super Affiliate Academy? Did you know that the doors were closed? Do you feel that you were scammed using this affiliate course? Any questions will be replied to A.S.A.P. Hope you enjoyed the read and remember to share this on social media if you think it could be beneficial for your connections.
Applications into the Super Affiliate Academy are now finished…